African-American farmers in Louisiana have faced discrimination for far too long and it ends now, according to Thomas Burrell, president of the Black Farmers and Agriculturalists Association (BFAA).
- Baton Rouge attorney suspended in split state high court decision over alleged conflict of interest
- Louisiana ranked #5 "Judicial Hellhole" by American Tort Reform Foundation
- New Orleans attorney faces suspension related to conviction stemming from sexual encounter with cab driver
- State Supreme Court disbars former assistant U.S. attorney over internet posts
- Lafayette attorney disbarred - but not permanently - in split Supreme Court decision
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.