In a story that raises serious questions about the decline of the legal profession and the need to better regulate legal advertising, two Louisiana trial lawyers are fighting it out in court over the right to use the word “guarantee” in their TV commercials.
- Court grants Annie Sloan Interiors' request in contract dispute
- Judge in Macklemore copyright case excludes report found to be ghostwritten by plaintiff
- May 10: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana docket for personal injury cases
- Court partially grants homeowners' request in toxic drywall case
- Pelican Institute says Terrebonne Parish coastal erosion efforts likely to harm oil and gas industry
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.