NEW ORLEANS — The U.S. government has filed suit against a nutraceutical company and its president for alleged misappropriation of likeness and violation of federal law after manufacturing and selling a cold sore treatment product without U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval.
- Nicholls State claims Jefferson Parish student failed to pay over $5,000
- Orleans Parish man alleges sulfur dust damaged eyesight
- One environmental proposal sponsored by Connick fails, another still alive for next regular session
- Family accuses U.S. government of causing father's death
- Homeowners seek repair, replacement or rebuilding of newly constructed home
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.