The U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit has ruled that a lower court erred in dismissing a defamation suit against the New York Times in which an economics professor claims the publication quoted him out of context.
- 'Second Line' songwriter is seeking damages after he allegedly was not paid royalties
- Couple accuses Johnson & Johnson, others of marketing unsafe medicine
- Wendy’s sued by woman who claiming she chipped her tooth on rock embedded in potato
- Woman sues Walgreens for $50K over aisle segment collapse
- Defendants, counsel pile up in 'Who Dat' lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.