NEW ORLEANS — Six years after the death of 11 employees, the accidental release of three million barrels of oil into the Gulf of Mexico and $61 billion dollars in clean-up efforts and fines, BP is once more reliving and dealing with the ramifications of the Deepwater Horizon drilling disaster.
- Nicholls State claims Jefferson Parish student failed to pay over $5,000
- Orleans Parish man alleges sulfur dust damaged eyesight
- One environmental proposal sponsored by Connick fails, another still alive for next regular session
- Family accuses U.S. government of causing father's death
- Homeowners seek repair, replacement or rebuilding of newly constructed home
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.