- Baton Rouge attorney, former district judge candidate suspended for mismanaging client's trust account
- LOUISIANA GOVERNOR'S OFFICE: Bills Signed by Gov. Edwards
- Energy companies will help preserve coast if not driven out by lawsuits, Grow Louisiana Coalition says
- Baton Rouge attorney faces possible suspension for falsely billing federally funded program
- Suspension, probation recommended for Breaux Bridge attorney for allegedly communicating directly with opposing lawyer's client
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.