- Suits regarding accidents at truck stop may be case of 'jackpot justice,' Louisiana Lawsuit Abuse Watch says
- Covington attorney disbarred over unearned fees, other allegations
- New Orleans attorney disbarred over multiple allegations of writing worthless checks
- Disciplinary panel recommends Hammond attorney's third petition for reinstatement be rejected
- Truck stop lawsuits may hint at a crisis in the commercial auto insurance market, LABI says
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.