HAHNVILLE – The latest allegations in a sex abuse case involving Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne were revealed in a lawsuit filed by a student and his parents against the English teacher, colleague Rachel Respess and the St. Charles Parish Public School System.
- Walmart shopper alleges she was injured after slipping on substance
- 'Second Line' songwriter is seeking damages after he allegedly was not paid royalties
- Couple accuses Johnson & Johnson, others of marketing unsafe medicine
- Defendants, counsel pile up in 'Who Dat' lawsuit
- Seaman sues for not having adequate assistance removing oil-soaked boom
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.