- New Orleans lawsuit puts 'politics ahead of hardworking citizens' best interests,' Pelican Institute says
- Shreveport attorney back on probation after being reinstated late last year
- April 12: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana docket for personal injury cases
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana: Actions Taken on April 12
- Case activity for Cynthia Shockley vs Hartford Life and Accident Insurance Company on April 16
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.