Paul Batiste, from the well-known Batiste family of New Orleans, filed a lawsuit accusing Mackelmore & Ryan Lewis of stealing from two of his songs for their hit, “Thrift Shop.”
- Sue or Get Out of the Way
- Insurance company seeks reimbursement after hair dryer allegedly caused a house fire
- Wendy’s sued by woman who claiming she chipped her tooth on rock embedded in potato
- BP motion to remove claims administrator alleges multiple instances of impropriety, incompetence
- Defendants, counsel pile up in 'Who Dat' lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.