- New Orleans attorney who allegedly purchased prescription medication from client faces disbarment
- Woman's lawsuit says she was injured at Boomtown Belle Casino
- Recently retired judge not immune from probe into judicial data breach, lawyer says
- Writ granted in Orleans Parish Criminal Court clerk's case
- Madisonville attorney faces disbarment after allegedly stealing from his grandmother's estate
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.