NEW ORLEANS — Kevin Richard, 26, of New Orleans recently pled guilty to engaging in mail fraud, admitting to submitting a fraudulent application for disaster assistance money in the aftermath of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Orleans Parish man alleges sulfur dust damaged eyesight
- Couple accuses Johnson & Johnson, others of marketing unsafe medicine
- BP motion to remove claims administrator alleges multiple instances of impropriety, incompetence
- Homeowners seek repair, replacement or rebuilding of newly constructed home
- Seaman sues for not having adequate assistance removing oil-soaked boom
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.