NEW ORLEANS – Watchdog group the Metropolitan Crime Commission has repeatedly asked Joel Chaisson II, the St. Charles Parish district attorney, to recuse himself from prosecuting the case involving St. Charles Parish Hospital Board Chairman John Landry III, to no avail.
- 'Second Line' songwriter is seeking damages after he allegedly was not paid royalties
- Couple accuses Johnson & Johnson, others of marketing unsafe medicine
- Wendy’s sued by woman who claiming she chipped her tooth on rock embedded in potato
- Woman sues Walgreens for $50K over aisle segment collapse
- Defendants, counsel pile up in 'Who Dat' lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.