PLAQUEMINE – Williams Olefins Geismar plans to appeal a recent verdict that awarded four men injured in a 2013 explosion at its Geismar, Louisiana plant a total of $13.6 million in damages.
- One environmental proposal sponsored by Connick fails, another still alive for next regular session
- Family accuses U.S. government of causing father's death
- Rigger accuses barge owner of unsafe working conditions after back injury
- Jogger who slipped on slick road paint sues parish
- ITT Corp. faces allegations of fraudulent concealment in ongoing asbestos litigation
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.