- District judge denies Liberty Mutual's motion to lift a stay
- Baton Rouge attorney suspended for allegedly assisting non-lawyers to practice law
- Investigator who drew gun during civil action raid on physician's office has qualified immunity, court rules
- Age discrimination, disability act claims against University of Louisiana dismissed in wrongful termination suit
- Panel recommends suspension for New Iberia attorney who pleaded guilty to election law violations in judgeship bid
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.