- New Orleans attorney imprisoned over alleged health care fraud faces possible disbarment
- Denham Springs attorney placed on supervised probation for alleged mishandled trust account
- New Orleans attorney voluntarily disbarred, Shreveport lawyer indefinitely suspended
- Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association calls for policies that will improve state's broken legal climate
- Court awards seaman more than $630,00 in damages for grinder accident aboard Marquette Transportation vessel
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.