- Madisonville attorney faces disbarment after allegedly stealing from his grandmother's estate
- Recently retired judge not immune from probe into judicial data breach, lawyer says
- Lafayette attorney reprimanded, Slidell attorney indefinitely suspended in separate LA Supreme Court actions
- Subcontractor violated a waste-hauling agreement, lawsuit claims
- For second time in 4 years, board dismisses misconduct allegations against New Orleans attorney
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.