- Judge in Macklemore copyright case excludes report found to be ghostwritten by plaintiff
- Court grants Annie Sloan Interiors' request in contract dispute
- Former St. Tammany assistant DA on probation after she was fired over alleged drug theft
- Court partially grants homeowners' request in toxic drywall case
- Pelican Institute says Terrebonne Parish coastal erosion efforts likely to harm oil and gas industry
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.