- Metairie attorney accused of misappropriating funds agrees to indefinite suspension
- Louisiana Lawsuit Abuse Watch says opportunistic lawsuits may drive trucking companies out of state
- State Supreme Court places Mandeville attorney on interim suspension for 'threat or harm'
- State Supreme court disbars by default Lee's Summit attorney acquitted of double homicide
- Loyola professor says Bossier Parish Schools settlement concerning religious freedom is 'important and positive step'
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.