- Metairie attorney permanently disbarred after allegedly embezzling almost $4,000
- Shreveport attorney suspended following 2016 marijuana, DWI arrest
- Appeals court suggests revising laws regarding when county clerks offices can turn off fax machines
- State appellate panel declines to award damages over 'frivolous appeal'
- New Orleans lawsuit puts 'politics ahead of hardworking citizens' best interests,' Pelican Institute says
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.