- St. Martinville police chief says officer found guilty of using excessive force gives all cops a bad image
- LADB backs suspension for Baton Rouge attorney who allegedly assisted non-lawyers to practice law
- Growing list of tort reform proponents should speak volumes, Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association says
- Man is seeking damages for a slip and fall at a hotel
- Woman claims Kenner Police officer struck her car
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.