- Appeals court suggests revising laws regarding when county clerks offices can turn off fax machines
- State appellate panel declines to award damages over 'frivolous appeal'
- New Orleans lawsuit puts 'politics ahead of hardworking citizens' best interests,' Pelican Institute says
- April 12: U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana docket for personal injury cases
- Pelican Institute opposes legal action targeting perceived impact of coastal erosion
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.