- Harrah’s New Orleans sued for allegedly assaulting two gamblers who said they were card counting
- New Orleans attorney faces possible suspension following sexual encounter with cab driver
- Superdome security guard accuses Louisiana state troopers, state police of false arrest
- ConocoPhillips petitions to move pollution damage case to federal court
- Louisiana Coalition for Common Sense director: Talc verdict indicative of St. Louis' 'judicial hellhole' standing
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.