- Attorneys will be only winners in lawsuits targeting energy industry, Louisiana Lawsuit Abuse Watch says
- State appeals court upholds $659,000 award for former Grambling basketball player
- Metairie attorney permanently disbarred after allegedly embezzling almost $4,000
- Louisiana Lawsuit Absue Watch director critical of Terrebonne Parish's fight against coastal oil and gas firms
- Shreveport attorney suspended following 2016 marijuana, DWI arrest
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.