- Harrah’s New Orleans sued for allegedly assaulting two gamblers who said they were card counting
- Former employee claims Rooms to Go fired her based on age
- Louisiana Coalition for Common Sense director: Talc verdict indicative of St. Louis' 'judicial hellhole' standing
- Suit claims Stine Seed sold African-American Louisiana farmers sullied soybean seeds
- Customer blames Floor and Decor Outlets of America for fall
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.