- Louisiana high court suspends divorced former New Iberia partners after tax filing guilty pleas
- New Orleans attorney imprisoned on child porn conviction is permanently disbarred
- 'Political tricks and maneuvers' derailed insurance reform measure, Pelican Institute exec says
- District court denies reconsideration for individual to sue International Paper Co. over alleged 'black liquor' eruption
- Court rules mesothelioma victims can continue asbestos-related litigation against Ford Motor Co.
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.