- Lawsuit not the best way to address climate change, Louisiana Lawsuit Abuse Watch says
- Appeals court backs denial of workers' comp claim for man injured after his employment had been terminated
- Appeals court says pedestrian struck by vehicle not entitled to uninsured motorist insurance claim
- Woman claims electrical work was performed negligently
- Wells Fargo Bank seeks over $158,000 on mortgage
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.