- Louisiana Chemical Association monitors LaPlace chemical plant lawsuit
- Louisiana ranked #5 "Judicial Hellhole" by American Tort Reform Foundation
- Baton Rouge attorney suspended in split state high court decision over alleged conflict of interest
- Court says it cannot set date for New Orleans to pay out $1.8 million claim in damage suit
- New Orleans attorney faces suspension related to conviction stemming from sexual encounter with cab driver
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.