- Growing list of tort reform proponents should speak volumes, Louisiana Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association says
- Judge allows LaPlace-area residents' lawsuit against Denka to move forward
- Oil and Gas Association chief calls for end to 'unnecessary litigation'
- Plaquemines Parish Council vote on climate lawsuit is praised
- Woman claims Kenner Police officer struck her car
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.