NEW ORLEANS – Darrel J. Papillion, the 76th president of the Louisiana State Bar Association (LSBA), recently spoke to the Louisiana Bar Journal about his credentials, family and his goals for the LSBA during his one-year his presidency.
- Nicholls State claims Jefferson Parish student failed to pay over $5,000
- Orleans Parish man alleges sulfur dust damaged eyesight
- One environmental proposal sponsored by Connick fails, another still alive for next regular session
- Family accuses U.S. government of causing father's death
- Homeowners seek repair, replacement or rebuilding of newly constructed home
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.