- Baton Rouge attorney faces possible suspension for falsely billing federally funded program
- Bossier City attorney who may have acted carelessly faces no further sanction for practicing law while suspended
- Probation recommended for Kenner attorney over alleged trust account irregularities
- Hearing committee recommends denial on ineligible New Orleans attorney's 2nd readmission petition
- Ineligible Church Point attorney faces possible suspension over trust account, client abandonment allegations
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.