HAHNVILLE – The latest allegations in a sex abuse case involving Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne were revealed in a lawsuit filed by a student and his parents against the English teacher, colleague Rachel Respess and the St. Charles Parish Public School System.
- Sue or Get Out of the Way
- Insurance company seeks reimbursement after hair dryer allegedly caused a house fire
- Wendy’s sued by woman who claiming she chipped her tooth on rock embedded in potato
- BP motion to remove claims administrator alleges multiple instances of impropriety, incompetence
- Defendants, counsel pile up in 'Who Dat' lawsuit
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.