HAHNVILLE – The latest allegations in a sex abuse case involving Destrehan High School teacher Shelley Dufresne were revealed in a lawsuit filed by a student and his parents against the English teacher, colleague Rachel Respess and the St. Charles Parish Public School System.
- Nicholls State claims Jefferson Parish student failed to pay over $5,000
- Orleans Parish man alleges sulfur dust damaged eyesight
- Louisiana's budget woes halt justice in Orleans Parish
- Pool company sued for crumbling repair work
- Homeowners seek repair, replacement or rebuilding of newly constructed home
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.