- Laplace attorney suspended for mishandling a trust account
- Judge awards $111.4 million in Chinese drywall litigation
- Judge rules in favor of union in pension case
- Law professor backs judge's claim that poor funding is no excuse for violation of constitutional rights
- Court rules that attorney in alleged I-10 semi-truck accident scheme must supply client list
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.