Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard issued the following announcement on Jan. 16.
Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces the selection of 20 attorneys to the 2019 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as well as two attorneys who received placements on Louisiana’s top lists.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
Highlighted on top lists for their professional success, managing partner Stewart Peck is featured on the Top 50: New Orleans Super Lawyers List and shareholder Ashley Belleau is recognized on the Top 25: Women Louisiana Super Lawyers List.
Attorneys recognized in the 2019 Louisiana Super Lawyers rankings include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Christopher Caplinger, Bankruptcy: Business
- Stanley Cohn, Transportation/Maritime
- Todd Crawford, Transportation/Maritime
- Celeste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Delos Flint, Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Meredith Grabill, Business Litigation
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Real Estate: Business
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
- Kristopher Wilson, Insurance Coverage
- Tyler Arbour, Business/Corporate
- Joseph Briggett, Business Litigation
- Dan Centner, Business Litigation
- Jay Farmer, Insurance Coverage
- Benjamin Kadden, Bankruptcy: Business
- Heather Sharp, Insurance Coverage