Williamson Fontenot Campbell & Whittington, LLC issued the following announcement on July 3.
It’s never quiet in a big, bustling city like Baton Rouge. Accidents happen every day and the victims of those accidents can be left scrambling to pick up the pieces. During this time, it’s more important than ever to find the right lawyer. However, with emotions high, it’s hard to know where to start. At WFCW, we know what you should look for in a good injury attorney in Baton Rouge. Let us extend a hand and help you pick your life back up.
Tips To Finding That Perfect Injury Attorney In Baton Rouge
When searching for that perfect lawyer, you first need to know what you’re looking for. For example, what type of case do you have? Because not all lawyers deal with every type of law, it’s only smart to find a specialist. For example, review websites like Superlawyers give great insight.
After that research, you need to have a list of questions to ask just like an interview. You are hiring them after all.
Once you know their skills, what type of lawyer they are, and what they need from you, you’re set to go. As a result, you now have a lawyer ready to defend you.
What Types Of Personal Injury Do We Cover?
A one-trick pony isn’t going anywhere. Because of that reason, we feel that it’s important to have specialists of many trades on staff. Currently, WFCW covers the following cases:
- Vehicle Accidents. Baton Rouge sees accidents every day due to the difficult traffic. If you have been in a vehicle accident, contacting an attorney will help you through this time.
- Automobile Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Eighteen-Wheeler Accidents
- Commercial Vehicle Negligence
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation. Getting hurt on the job can affect more than just your performance. Get what you’re owed with WFCW.
- Maritime Law. These cases are often complicated. But WFCW has 20 years of experience battling these cases, so don’t worry!
- Offshore Injuries
- Jones Act Claims
- Longshore & Harborworkers Claims
- Boat Accidents
- Maritime Negligence
- Employment Law. If you’ve suffered a case of discrimination or you’re a whistleblower, we’ve got you covered. These cases are time-sensitive, so make sure to contact us as soon as possible.
- On The Job Injuries
- Employment Law
- General Liability & Malpractice. We handle many cases dealing with malpractice performed by “professionals.” You deserve better and we can help.
- Premises Liability
- Construction/Industrial Accidents
- Product Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- General Personal Injury. Hurt by someone else’s belongings or negligence? Call WFCW to help!
- Scars and Broken Bones
- Dog Bites
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Burns and Electrocutions