NEW ORLEANS — A federal judge has weighed in on a dispute between two Louisiana brothers who own an Idaho real estate business.
- District judge denies Liberty Mutual's motion to lift a stay
- Baton Rouge attorney suspended for allegedly assisting non-lawyers to practice law
- Investigator who drew gun during civil action raid on physician's office has qualified immunity, court rules
- Federal judge rules Louisiana isn't proper venue for royalties lawsuit filed by The Dixie Cups heir
- Judge dismisses excessive force suit against Houma City marshals
Sign-up and get latest news about the courts, judges and latest complaints - right to your inbox.
By signing up you agree to receive email newsletters or alerts from Louisiana Record. You can unsubscribe at any time.